Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Dollidays Day 2

Sorry I am posting this so late in the day I had tons and tons of homework and I am still not done. :(  

So today we are going to make chain links that you can hang up for decoration!
 Supplies!
1. cut your paper into little strips
 2. staple them in a circle
 3. staple them together
 I made 4 strands of 3 for the dance Christmas party on Saturday
 Paige went to dance today to help Ms. Gracie get ready for the party


I also made a red and green one that is hanging on the wall in the background.

I will try to post a Happy Dollidays craft everyday until Sunday but I may have to skip a day or two because of the amoun tof homework that I have each a day. :( I do post on Instagram so you can find exclusive pictures and updates on Instagram. Search Officialluvofdolls.  

Luv Ya!
Sissy :)


2 comments:

  1. That is so creative! I made a long one and hung it in my doll classroom. I drew the alphabet in script on it and colored it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should email me a picture so I can post it! My contact info is in the Contact Us tab ;)

      Luv Ya!
      Sissy

      Delete