Monday, March 27, 2017

Spring Outfit Insipration Collaboration!


Today I am collabing with Project AG Runway to show you five outfits that are perfect for spring! You can get two ideas here and then head over to her blog for three more!


Outfit 1:


Outfit over view!

Brooklyn is wearing the MAG meet shirt and My Life As purple sunglasses
I have no clue where these white jeans are from but I love them! White jeans and a bright shirt are so springy!
I love these purple Tom- like shoes by the brand My Life As. I love that they add more color to the outfit and go well with the purple sun glasses.


Outfit 2:
Outfit over view!



This dress is by the brand My Life As which you can find at Walmart.
I love the butterfly detail and I love how simple the dress is.

These are the shoes from Julie's old meet outfit and I thought these sandals were a perfect neutral to go with the bright dress!
 So those are two simple outfits for spring! Make sure you head over to Sophie's blog for three more outfit ideas!

Luv Ya!
Sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment