Thursday, July 13, 2017

American Girl Place Kansas City!

I just got back from vacation and while I was on vacation my family and I stopped by the AG Place Kansas City! It was tons of fun; that was the first time I had visited an AGP other than the Dallas store. My nieces love AG as much as I do so we had a good time. This was the first time in two years I had been to the AGP and there were quite a few changes. 



 Mary Ellen and Melody were there to greet you as you walked in the first set of doors. These two have got to be some of my favorite of the newer BeForever characters, I love their clothes and the time period they're from.

 Like I said, I love Mary Ellen so I spent quite a bit of time looking at her collection. This was the first time I saw her diner set in person and I must say, American Girl did really well of her collection, it is too cute!
 My niece is really into the Wellie Wishers (she was dressed up in a Wellie Wisher costume) so she had to take me over and show me all of the Wellie items.

This was my first time going to the AGP since Wellie Wishers came out and I must say they are adorable!



Melody's recording studio is so cool! Things light up and make noise and I love it!




Z was recently released and I love her camera set! Definitely something I will be purchasing in the future.

Logan and Tenney


I had a fabulous day at the AG Place Kansas City! Which AG Places have you been to?

Luv Ya!
Sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment