Saturday, October 12, 2013

Doll Names! Updated

So far my family and I have come up with a few names and some people have commented names so here they are

  • Calli because the girl who gave her to me was named Calli
  • Becca Honestly I don't want to name her that because that's what I call Rebecca
  • Mandy
  • Amanda
  • Becky
  • Sam because she looks like Samantha 
  • Milly
  • Amber
  • Bethany
  • Kaelyn
  • Andrea
  • Marissa
  • Paisley 
  • Kollin
  • Dani
  • Bree
  • Amaree






And here are names that people commented!

I like the names Grace, Morgen, and Chelsie! Grace means kindness, Morgen means bright sea, and Chelsie means port or landing place! lol My name is Meghan and Meghan means pearl.

Remember you can still comment names! And comment which of these is your favorite! You know I love comments :)
Luv Ya!
Sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment