Monday, July 22, 2013

Updated pages,posts, and info!

I have updated the pages and posts on our blog.  On the About Us! page there is now a letter from Jewel. I added a new  page called In the kitchen where a doll teaches you how to make food. On the right side of the page you can find pictures of Jewel's dolls(I'm not done uploading all of the pictures yet). We added an Advice Column. We started a little game called This or That. We gave Daisy, Jewel's doll, low lights. We may start a weekly photo contest, what do you think about that? Comment please! :) We have been really busy lately trying to put lots of stuff on the blog. I spend over 50% of my day thinking of things to put up on the blog or actual on the blog. When school starts please know I won't post as much because I'm a straight A student and I have to focus on school to keep my grades high. I will try to post at least twice a week when school starts and check emails everyday.
Here is a random picture of Kanani! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment