Sunday, September 7, 2014

The L.G. Award!

The lovely Girly Doll Type nominated me for this award and I would just like to say thank you! :) And I would also like to say thank you to Lord's Girl for creating this award!

1. Frozen or Tangled? Frozen
2. How many AG dolls do you have? I have 20 (I  think) 
3. Why did you start a American Girl blog? I started a blog because 1. I was bored during the summer and 2. because around that time I was taking lots of pictures and videos and wanted to share them
4. What camera do you use to take your photos? I don't know the exact names but I use a Nikon, Canon, iPhone 5, and for older pictures I used an iPod 4.
5. What are all the names of your dolls? (in order from when I got them) Julie, Rose,Rebecca, Addie, Sarah, Emma, Lily Anna, Ivy, Lila,  Kanani, Mckenna, Mia, Caroline, Alice, Paige Kenlee, Callie, Saige, Isabelle, Meredith,and Kaya
6. Country or City Girl? City Girl :)
7. Home schooled or go to school? Go to school
8. Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names? I have three dogs and next week I will have three pigs, my dogs names are Phineas, Ferb, and Tuffy
9. What AG Doll would you want to buy next? Kit or Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment