Sunday, August 17, 2014

Fan Mail, Photo Shoot +More!

Hi guys! I have been very busy and have missed the blog a lot! But I'm back now!

A lot of you have been asking if I have a P.O. Box where you can send me fan mail and the day has come! I now have a P.O. Box where you can send me mail and I will be doing P.O. Box videos like some of the other AGtubers do! I am super excited and will definitely write back! And here it is DRUM ROLL PLEASE!


I owe all of you a photo shoot because I was gone for so long so I have a mini indoor photo shoot that I did!
 Paige Kenlee had fun,tonight, playing with her stuffed animals.


 Her panda's name is Penny Ling based off of the panda on the Littlest Pet Shop show.

This is Merridith, her kitten.


I wanted to say that I am super excited that we have 24 followers! When we get one more we are having a giveaway, so please tell your friends to follow! There are going to be tons of prizes and it's going to be great fun!

I also wanted to say that the Pink Piggy Studios page is under construction right now so if you would like to buy something email me or do it through Instagram (@pinkpiggystudios). 

Thank you for reading this very long post! 

Luv Ya!
Sissy

Paige's Outfit!
Shirt:Springfield Collection 
Shorts: Pink Piggy Studios (made by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment