Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Release!

Lately there has been a lot of buzz about the American Girl Summer Release. People have been telling me there might be a new doll (MAG #61), new outfits (one with Coconut in glasses and a hair bow), and new pets! I'm very excited to see what they release! I don't know if there will be any new Isabelle items out but  I hope so! If you didn't know already the release is tomorrow!!! If any one plans on going to the American Girl Place soon and takes pictures please email them to me and I can post them (giving you credit).

This picture was posted on American Girl's Facebook page

If you have an Instagram the have posted a few more sneak peek pictures that you should check out! Their Instagram is @Americangirlbrand.

Luv YA!
Sissy

Do you plan on buying anything from the Summer Release?

No comments:

Post a Comment