Saturday, January 25, 2014

Easy and Cute Hairstyles for Dolls with Short Hair! Part 1


 The first hair style looks like this. And they are just simple little pig tails
Here is a picture of the back
 The second style is a simple pony tail with bangs or hair that frames the face
 Here is the back and I thought that it would be to add a simple bow
 The third style is similar to the last one but this time with the bang you twist them and bobby pin them back
 Here is the side and I added a flower to cover up the bobby pins
and the back

 This style is very similar to the last. All you have to do is take down the pony tail
 The back
 and the side

If you try any of these styles out please send us a picture through Instagram with #luvofdollshair or email us with the subject LuvOfDollsHair. Sorry I have been away for so long I have been super sick. 

Luv Ya!
Sissy

2 comments:

  1. I like the second one BEST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one too! I think my favorite is the third one though. :)
      Luv Ya!
      Sissy

      Delete