Monday, December 23, 2013

Dollidays Tag!

This is a tag I came up with my self and I tag everyone reading this! The only rule is that you have to link back to this blog! So let's get started!


  1. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? Christmas tree!
  2. Do you have any decorations up? Yes I had my decorations up at the beginning of November
  3. When do you start listening to Christmas music? Beginning of November
  4. When did you decorate your tree? before Thanksgiving
  5. What is something you do to get in the Christmas spirit? Hang lights around my room and decorate
  6. Do you have a count down to Christmas? Yes, I have 3
  7. Do your dolls decorate their room? Yes, they decorate with a tree, and decorations they make themselves
  8. How do your dolls celebrate on Christmas? We open presents and have a Christmas dinner
  9. Do your dolls have any Christmas traditions? We always make wishlists together
  10. Do your dolls decorate a tree? yes
I hope you enjoyed this tag!

Luv Ya!
Sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment