Friday, September 6, 2013

Elegant Blogger Award!


Hey girls! Guess what our amazing friend at aggirl79.blogspot.com gave us the Elegant blogger award!



 

THE RULES

-When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com. and the blog that nominated you 

- Display the award button in a post

- Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make up your own questions)

-Nominate 12 Bloggers

-Notify them that they have been awarded

Questions!

1. What made you decide to start blogging?
I had a lot of awesome doll crafts and none of my friends liked dolls so I started blogging to share my ideas!

2. What is your fashion style?
Extremely girly and I also like tribal print things, boho style, lace, sparkly with a hint of nerd thrown in there! :)

3. What is something none of your follower know?
I have been dancing for 10 years

4. What are some of your blogging goals?
to get at least 50 followers

5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I like JC Pennys, Dillards, Claire's, Target, mall, and online

6. What would be your ideal amount of blog followers be?
I want to try and make it to 50 then maybe 100

7. What are your talents?
Crafting, Organization, art, designing, teaching others

8. Are you a leader or a follower?
Well I would have to say both :)

9.What is your favorite quote?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss

10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
no I love pretty much every book

11. Out of all the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart- stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
smart and stylish 

12. What is your favorite flower?
I don't have a favorite but I like morning glories and sun flowers


I have awarded
The Up Cycling Princess @ The Up Cycling Princess

LUV YA!!!
Sissy



No comments:

Post a Comment