Sunday, September 15, 2013

Book Review!

I don't know how many of you like to read but to me it's like an obsession! So yesterday my dad and I went to eat lunch at a taco place :) and while we were driving home he asked me if I wanted to go to the book store and  was super excited. So when we got there we went straight to the young adult section looking for so cool chapter books and I came across a book that I have read two times before and love. So I got it. The book is called The Doll People By Ann M. Martin. The book is all about a little doll that is over 100 years old and loves going on adventures. So if you are in to books and dolls I would check it out. Please know I am not affiliated with any of the companies that I blog about I just really love them.

Here are some pictures that I took of the book.


Here is the front cover
 back cover

Luv Ya
Sissy

1 comment:

  1. I have read it until like the 40 page, then I had to return it to my schools library

    ReplyDelete