Monday, September 2, 2013

Back to School! How to have an awesome picture day

So on our Back to School! This or That the winning outfit was Paige's so that outfit will be featured in this post.

If you don't have the Doll School book here is the photography page. Please remember that we are not affiliated with American Girl, we just love dolls!





 

So tomorrow is my picture day so I thought how about we make a perfect picture day post! So first you will need fabric, scrap book paper, colored paper, or anything you can use as a background. I used the blue background that came with the doll school set. 

Next you are going to need good lighting. 

Here are my pictures!


Here is one I edited!

At first I tried using the background that came with the Doll School set but it didn't look right so I used green paper and pinned it on a bulletin board like this. 
I hope you liked this post. Next I will be showing you how to have a perfect class picture day so be sure to check it out!! If you tried out this post please send us pictures!!!

LUV YA!!!!
Sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment